Thursday 10 February 2011

Spring clean

Well its been a week and i have almost sorted out my studio, i have also been getting my house ready for a makeover, working in the bar and teaching at a school if you were wondering why it has taken me so long!

All i need to do know is transport all of my making supplies i have stashed in my house over to my studio, this may take a while as  i have no transport of my own, so will have to carry a few things at a time on the train and along the 20 minute walk up a hill to the school where im based.

I am going to make a promise to you and to myself that i will have some pictures of my lovely studio to show you next week and possibly a few new things iv made too! :)

Productivity in february is definately on the rise.

Ttfn
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your studio and your makes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a wonder you have time for making crafty things with all your jobs. Look forward to seeing the studio pictures and meeting you at preston pinpoint meetings. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete