- My sculpture's are still in the LACI exhibition at The Platform Gallery in Clitheroe (uk).
- I have had a little holiday from work
- I went home to Hull for a few days to see my family and catch up with some friends
- Iv been to poole again for another managers meeting
- Iv done some more work on my house (stripping wall paper etc!)
- I made a fascinator for a friend for Aintree Races!
- I went Pole dancing (i do this weekly at my local gym, i have already noticed a difference in my strength and tone after 1.5 hrs per week for 6 weeks :)
- I climbed mt snowdon! (with my boyfriend Jeremy, i think iv caught the climbing bug!
- I read Girl with a one track mind, by Abbey Lee
- I started reading a book called Focus, its about being more focused to get the most out of life.
- Im back to my working reality
I will endevour to make 5 fascinators this week (if i set a goal hopefully this will help me to focus better).
I also intend to update my blog twce a week and catch up with Link Love on Facebook.
Ill leave it there for now (ned to set realistic goals around my 40hr working week)
Heres a little look at some views from Mt Snowdon!
Ta ta for now xx